Monday, October 15, 2007

Thing 10 - Talkin' bout my g-g-Generator!



Second go at this posting -
Yahoo Avatars are super-easy to create - I had some trouble posting mine here - don't know exactly why that was... maybe I'll try again on a different terminal, as from this one, I can't even get into the generator.
I did try out Meez - the way that the 'demo' avatar kept rocking/shifting on the screen was nauseating and I just don't have the patience to wade through all those options, with the avatar gyrating on my screen.
Letter James looks very cool and the little "try it" feature is nifty - but I'm not sure that I want to create yet another online account. This one could be pretty neat for library stuff, though, so it's one I'll probably revisit later.
Major thumbs up on the Generator Blog - so many cool things to play with, so little time (not to mention that I'm working on a terminal that needs a Flash update, so I'm a little frustrated by not being able to play with the Simpsons Avatar generator!) - found my favorite generator so far on it -the My Little Pony Generator! Those are my ponies up there (as if you hadn't guessed that already...)

No comments: