Monday, October 15, 2007

Thing 12 - Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'....

Bonus points if you recognize the song that I've snagged the lyrics to in the title...

Today was Rollyo day - my big question here is how exactly does one pronounce "Rollyo" - Helene Blowers says it as "roly-o", but when I see it, in my head it sounds like "Roll, yo"...

Yet again, using this tool was pretty darn simple - mostly just a bit of cutting and pasting. I think I had more trouble deciding on a topic and finding the sites I wanted to put into my searchroll than in actually building the beast. I can definitely see some uses for this tool around the library - we could create searchrolls on a variety of topics - so that patrons would get information from websites that we've vetted. Tax forms and info, genealogy, local info... too bad we can't use it on our databases...

Here's my very own searchroll: Cthulhu ftagn!

1 comment:

2seeme said...

Keep those doggies rollin RAWHIDE!
Am I right?