Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome to LibraryLand!

Soooo - Here we go...

Assignment number 1 (well, actually it's Thing 3): Set up your own blog and add your first post.
CHECK!

OK, I'm supposed to "talk" about which of the 7 1/2 habits I find easiest, and which is hardest for me... And for today, I'll behave myself and stay on topic.
Easiest: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner.
I KNOW I can learn new stuff - heck, as a general rule, I like learning new things (just ask anybody who works with me about the chickens!).
Hardest: Begin with the end in mind.
That's a challenge for me sometimes - I don't always have a distinct goal in mind when I start one of my little "research projects"... (re: the chickens, yes, I do have a plan, I just haven't been able to implement it (yet), but with other stuff... sometimes I get started just to have a new project to play with, but I don't always follow through or plan things out).

Hopefully this is enough for my first posting - we're getting perilously close to the point in the day where I have to wind things down...

No comments: