Friday, October 12, 2007

Thing 6 - or I hope that the original photographer doesn't mind my


More for thing 6
Originally uploaded by bdj pics
Just messing around with mash-ups - this is the Warholizer applied to a photo that I've been using as wallpaper for several years (thanks to Canter-PA - I promise I'm not making any money from this!)
If I actually had some of my own photos uploaded onto flickr, this would be easier, I think.

Guess I need to visit the friends who have bluetooth on their laptop and get some of the photos on my phone into my flickr account...

I played with a few of the mash-up toys on Big Huge Toys and this was the one that made the coolest pictures - they've also got a neat one that takes 6 images and makes them into a cube (that you assemble) - I'd like to do that on some good heavy paper with some of my own photos. It looks like most of the things on BigHuge are pretty simple to use - you just need some pictures to play with.
I also checked out the flickr color pickr, which was really interesting to look at, and I tried to use the Montager - but I'm not patient enough or I'm doing something wrong, because I'm not seeing any montages, just single images. Oh well.

No comments: